Guidelines for submission of abstracts
Abstracts for oral presentations and posters are invited in all areas
relevant to the work of Critical care of Pediatrics.
Deadline for submission of abstracts for oral presentations or posters
How to submit an abstract
Abstract Instructions for oral presentations and posters
- To submit an abstract you are required to register for the conference mandatorily.
- Following this the abstract can be sent via hard copy or email (preferable).
Abstracts should be structured as follows:
- Abstracts must be submitted by 15th May 2017.
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be considered.
- Abstracts must be no longer than 2200 characters (approx 300 words).
- The abstract title should not be longer than 20 words.
- If abbreviations are used, the abbreviated term should be written out in
full the first time it is used.
- Tables and graphs cannot be submitted with your abstract.
If your abstract does not fit into this format, then please choose headings that are
appropriate to your abstract.