Scientific Poster Presentation
Organizing Committee invites scientific research papers for presentation as poster
Guidelines for authors
- Presenting author must register for the conference.
Manuscript should be in the format prescribed by Indian Pediatrics.
Guidelines to construct your presentation
- Send abstract only, not exceeding 300 words by e-mail on or before 15th
Poster size should not exceed 3ft x 3ft.
2 copies of Manuscript along with soft copy as Microsoft Word format should reach
Conference Secretariat on or before 15th May 2017.
Author's details, corresponding address and e-mail are to be clearly mentioned for
It should be structured as far as possible in the following manner:
- Aims & Objectives
- Materials and Methods
- Acceptable formats: PPTX (Power Point 2007/2008 or 2010/2011).
- Be sure you have embedded any multimedia objects (eg. movies)
in the slides.
- You may use any theme, although we recommend dark text on a light
- Be sure to provide your name on the title Slide.
- Please number your slides.
- Title effectively communicates subject Matter
- Purpose/objectives clearly stated
- Applicability or relevance of work Identified
- Concise explanation of methods/analysis Used
- Methods used clearly conveyed
- Conclusions supported by data
Dr. Soumya A S
Department of Paediatrics,
SNMC, Navanagar, bagalkot-587103.